Snippets [Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2007, 5:40 pm]
Random and scattered bullet points today, because I feel like it.
- Am I the only one who could really care less whether or not Britney Spears has hair? I hope not. There are more important things than that going on in the world right now.
- This floor is pretty dead this week, except for my video-gaming neighbors. Seriously, including me I think there are about 7 or 8 people on the floor, which normally houses about 40.
- There are some songs that you just can't sit down while listening to.
- I'm so glad I've had awesome people to hang out with this weekend. School really is more about people than academics - I just act like it's not, sometimes.
- Last night a friend made me realize that since I have a mic, I can actually record things onto my computer. Not that I'm any good at singing, but I was thinking maybe "dramatic" poetry readings, or something along those lines? We'll see. It's okay if it sucks as long as I have fun with it ;-)
- I'm not getting my homework done at a very fast rate here. I kinda wish I would so I wouldn't have to bring every single book home with me, but it's looking like I'll have to.
- I'm going home for the weekend after work tomorrow. And I'm thinking I'll buy "Apples to apples" on the way, if Wal-mart has it.
- One of these days I want to watch "The Princess Bride" with the sole purpose of seeing how much of it I can actually quote. I usually get things thrown at me when I try to do that in a group of people. ;-)
- I should probably do some reading now, so I'll have some idea of what my paper is supposed to be about...
wander -- travel
Vitality - Tuesday, Aug. 11, 2009
Soulfest 2009 - Sunday, Aug. 02, 2009
Politics and Poverty - Friday, Jul. 24, 2009
Michael Jackson - Monday, Jun. 29, 2009
Elegy for Spotty - Wednesday, Jun. 24, 2009