Survey thingie [Tuesday, Oct. 25, 2005, 6:31 pm]
Stole this from Weller:
1. What time did you get up this morning? 8 something - my mom made me get up and go with her to take the minivan to the garage.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls are prettier, but they're both too expensive.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Wallace & Gromit
4. What is your favorite T.V. show? I Love Lucy
5. What did you have for breakfast? Strawberry-banana oatmeal.
6. What is your middle name? Kathleen
7. What is your favorite cuisine? huh?
8. What foods do you dislike? Mushrooms, raw onions, cole slaw, raisins, celery, venison, moose meat (sorry, but I'm still a Mainer)
9. Your favorite Potato Chip? Salt & vinegar. Lays of course.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? X&Y, Coldplay
11. What kind of car do you drive? 1992 Ford Taurus
12. What characteristics do you despise? Apathy, arrogance, insecurity (in myself too), cynicism.
13 favorite item of clothing? Anything denim
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? If money is no object, I'd love to go to Italy, or Switzerland (again), or Scotland (again), or Hawaii, or Australia, or...
15. What color is your bathroom? White.
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Whatever is cheaper.
17. Where would you retire? Right where I live.
18. Favorite time of the day? Evenings, generally
19. Where were you born? Washington DC
20. Favorite sport to watch? Gymnastics, baseball.
21. Who do you least expect to send this back? n/a
22. Person to send it back first? n/a
23. What laundry detergent do you use? Whatever my mom gets - usually the store brand
24. Coke or Pepsi? Both are gross
25. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night owl
26. What size shoe do you wear? 8 wide, usually
27. Do you have pets? No. But my family has 3 goats, a rooster, 2 chickens, and 1 cat.
28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your friends? Ummmm - right now I'm writing a 5-page paper about the character Clara Peggotty from David Copperfield.
29. What (who) did you want to be when you were little? A doctor, then a nurse, then a mother, then a writer.
30. Favorite candy? Twix, York peppermint patties, Dark chocolate
31. What is your best childhood memory? Scotland, and travels around Europe
32. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Sandwich-maker, house-cleaner, babysitter, baker, waitress, Awana leader. Not all of those were paying, by the way.
33. What color underwear are you wearing? Dark Gray. They were supposed to be black but I think I added too much water to the dye.
34. Nicknames: Wawa, sometimes.
35. Any Piercing? Not yet
36. Eye color? Blue
37. Ever been to Africa? No but my dad has.
38. Ever been toilet papering? Not in the Halloweenish way.
39. Love someone so much it made you cry? Of course.
40. Been in a car accident? Fortunately, no.
41. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons
42. Favorite day of the week? Wednesday, sometimes. Sometimes Monday, sometimes Saturday. Depends.
43. Favorite Restaurant? Dunkin Donuts?
44. Favorite Flower? They tend to make me sneeze. Although I like roses, and lilacs smell nice.
45. Favorite ice cream? Mint chocolate chip, cookie dough, oreo, etc.
46. Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney
47. Favorite fast food? College Carry-out
48. What color is your bedroom carpet? Lavender
49. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Twice.
50. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email from? Doug, actually.
51. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Duh, Wal-mart.
52. What do you do most often when you are bored? Read, photograph, go online, listen to music and hang around my room
54. Who are you most curious about? I don't know.
53. Bedtime: usually sometime between 10 pm and 1 am.
55. Last person you went to dinner with? Myself
56. Ford or Chevy? FORD!
57. What are you listening to right now? My siblings making a ruckus
58. What is your favorite color? Lavender, black, silver, blue
59. Lake, Ocean or River? Ocean
60. How many tatoo's do you have? none that are real
61. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The chicken.
62. How many people are you sending this e-mail to? Nobody. But anyone can steal it from me.
63. Favorite cocktail? Cocktail shrimp! Does that count?
64. Red or White? Totally depends on what the heck it's for.
65. Where would you go for a girls/men's weekend getaway? Nowhere
66. What would you do if you had to select another career? I'd be a photographer.
67. Republican or Democrat? Independent.
68. Where will you take your next vacation? Next? Assuming I've taken one recently? I haven't. And probably won't.
69. All time favorite concert? Everyday Sunday. Yes, they're a band.
Vitality - Tuesday, Aug. 11, 2009