The dilemma, sort of [Sunday, Oct. 14, 2007, 12:05 am]
Soo, as for current news:
- I was sick. I'm almost better. Exercise helps. And I don't mean like dancing around the room to MC Hammer's "You can't touch this." I'd never do that, come on.
- There's a very attractive guy in my tennis class who's way out of my league. Aren't they all?
- I watched "Psycho" for the first time today and thought it was amazingly well-done, but it was less scary for me since I already knew the two major spoilers.
- Movie nights with good friends are AMAZINGLY fun.
- I probably shouldn't have put off all my homework until Sunday, but at least I have no papers due this week, miraculously.
- I finished a story for fiction writing class - now I nervously wait to see how it's received.
- I just realized I didn't do my laundry today either, because I was too busy avoiding homework, or something.
- I brought 24 bottles down to Hannaford today so I could get milk for my cereal (with a few extra dimes). I don't like this idea of waiting until the caf opens at 11 for breakfast.
- Oh, and this from xanga: So I bit the bullet and finally checked out the "career services" portion of my school's website. It helped to remind me that, regardless of the nature of my major, any Bachelor's degree will teach a person all kinds of useful life skills, such as, and I quote:
"How to synthesize unrelated facts into coherent ideas"
That's right - I now know how to ramble on for pages and pages about things that have nothing whatsoever to do with each other, and somehow make them sound like they all fit together.
Haha, gotta love it.
Vitality - Tuesday, Aug. 11, 2009